Why Pre-Plan with Del Pueblo Funeral Home
Choose how you want to be remembered by planning your own ceremony. Doing so lifts the burden from your loved ones while they are going through a difficult time grieving your passing.
Find the right type of service for you and plan now to secure an affordable price today.
Benefits of a Pre-Planned Service
Planning in advance of need provides peace of mind for one’s self, as well as, for family members. The passing of a loved one is a time of great loss and pain. Advance planning can reduce the stress for your family with the knowledge that your final arrangements has been decided and completed. By pre-arranging your funeral, you will take a lot of stress form your family and loved ones. They will not have to make difficult decisions. Take the time to calmly choose what you want for your last wishes.
These are some benefits when you pre-arrange your service:
- Your family will not deal with all the arrangements.
- You can do monthly payments.
- The price will not change.
- Include your children and grandchildren under the same policy. (Check conditions)
- Everything is already paid under the policy; therefore, your family will not be financially responsible for your funeral.
- You can choose the service that best fits your last wishes.
- Del Pueblo Funeral Home will make sure to have your final wishes taken care of in the best possible way.
When you choose to pre-plan your final arrangements with Del Pueblo Funeral Home, our licensed pre-need specialist will work with you to arrange the best possible services and guarantees everything at today’s prices. Our plans are also funded with flexible payment plans.
To start pre-planning, fill out the form below and click ‘Submit’ when you are finished.
Schedule a Pre-Planning Consultation
Need more guidance and information on the options and benefits of a pre-planned burial? Send us a message or call us today to get in touch with our licensed pre-need specialist!
For more information on Pre-Arranging refer to:
Texas finance code, Section 154.133